So…it appears that 3 weeks have whizzed past since the last week in outfits. Whoops. Time goes too fast. Here is my pick of the last few weeks.
1. Well, it is December so it is time to step it up with the festive clothing! Elsa is rocking this beautiful Maxomorra Rudolph dress from KyNa Boutique and playing with her elves, Noel & Belle.
2. Keeping up the festive theme for a day of putting the tree up, Elsa was super comfy in these Oh Baby London Fair Isle pants. They are a bit ‘MC Hammer’ at the moment, can safely day they will fit next Christmas as well!
3. Penguin fever has well and truly hit this winter and not one to miss out Elsa is wearing her Chill Slugs & Snails from our own Itsy Bits Children’s Boutique with a denim pinafore from Sainsbury’s and a mint blouse from George at Asda.
4. Penguins, penguins everywhere! Cream penguin jumper dress (who thought that was a good idea?) with perfectly coordinating Livie & Luca Petals.
5. There’s only one Elsa and this Elsa deserved a very special Snow Queen dress. No mass produced, naff polyester here. Elsa is wearing a beautiful handmade dress from The Princess & The Frock. Lots of compliments on this at the Frozen party we went to.
And finally we had a little photo shoot for my business, Itsy Bits Children’s Boutique. Elsa and her cousin Martha modelled our winter stock and below are just a couple of my favourite super cute images.