1. We were not really doing anything for Halloween so I didn’t go down the ‘fancy dress’ route but instead we had a generally spooky themed outfit in a beautiful handmade dress by The Princess and The Frock. The vibrant green dress is covered with bats and up close the fabric has a glittery finish. I hope it fits again next year! Elsa finished the outfit off with Ivor Spider Slugs & Snails!
2. We a bargain at What Elsa Wears Towers and we picked up this super soft cashmere mix Bonnie Baby Panda jumper dress in the sale last winter. Lovely and cosy for winter days. Unfortunately this Mama doesn’t own any cashmere herself!
3. As part of the Lilly & Sid ‘Dream Team’ we wearing their clothes. I love the length of this cosy sweater dress, perfect for showing off lovely toddler legs!
4. Elsa was not entirely thrilled with our trip to Ikea but did love showing off her Fun Guy Slugs & Snails tights!
5. A rainbow day! Kicking leaves in a crochet dress by Frank & Olive and JoJo Maman Bebe.
6. A fabulous bright outfit, Elsa is wearing a Maxomorra doggy dress from Little Sunflowers, tights from Aldi (!!), Livie & Luca Petal shoes and this awesome pom pom hat from M&S.
7. Elsa’s mustard yellow coat is ‘vintage’ (a hand-me-down from Big Cousin Lillia). She is wearing it with her knee high Happy Socks and perfectly co-ordinating chubby thighs. Delicious!